After a few months of planning, we’re delighted to announce the launch of the new ExtrudaSeal website.
As a UK market leader in quality and innovation, we can manufacture to your exact requirements, as well as working with you in product design, development, material specification and even the production of tooling. Depending on your needs, we produce both small and large batch productions. In addition to providing bespoke flexible extrusion solutions, we can also manufacture products from an extensive back catalogue of glazing seals and gaskets.
Whilst fabricators can buy glazing seals and gaskets from their Sysco as part of a package deal, there are many benefits to buying directly from ExtrudaSeal:
- Huge choice in colour choice – At ExtrudaSeal, we are proud to be able to provide a huge choice of coloured gaskets and extrusions for a variety of applications. From popular greys, to bright and bold colours, with a choice of more than 1,000 RAL colours, we can provide colours to suit any requirements.
- Cut out the middle man – In most cases, a Sysco will provide gaskets as part of a package with window and door frames or other fabrications. However, fabricators can benefit from buying directly from ExtrudaSeal as we can provide extrusions that exactly meet the fabricator’s required specifications (including colour matching).
- Save money – By cutting out the middle man and buying directly from ExtrudaSeal, fabricators can also stand to save money. In most cases, Syscos buy in all gaskets from a supplier and as a result, the prices are inevitably higher for fabricators. By choosing to buy from ExtrudaSeal, there is no mark-up price, so fabricators can stand to save thousands of pounds in some cases.
- Diverse portfolio – ExtrudaSeal can provide glazing seals for a wide range of fabrications, including aluminium, timber, uPVC and bi-folding doors, as well as providing weather seals and specialist seals for various industrial applications. Hydrophilic seals swell when in contact with moisture, making them ideal for use in the construction industry, amongst other purposes.
- Years of experience – ExtrudaSeal was first established in 1993 and since then, we have grown to be a UK leader in the field of plastics extrusion. As the flexible extrusions division of the Euroseal group, you can be confident that we are industry experts, having developed considerable knowledge over years in the industry.
To find out more about our extensive range of products and in-house capabilities, you can call us on +44 (0)121 356 8733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.